How you can donate and help OUR cause
We are currently fundraising for completion of the dedicated orphanage building. Approximately $20k USD is needed for completion of the project. Also, the monthly needs for food, cooking supplies, toiletries, etc. is approximatley $1,100. We welcome any donation amount. A 55 pound bag of rice is $15 if you would at least sponsor a bag of rice, you would be making a difference. Bibles cost about $4 and are in the Telugu translation.
HOW: There are a few ways to get funds to our ministry. It partly depends on what mode you're comfortable with using.
UPDATE! We now have a tax deductible process to use Paypayl or Credit/Debit Cards. Just click the DONATE button. You'll be able to print your own receipt. The funds go through Covenant House Christian Center (church)
1) Paypal is a way to send money from just about anywhere in the world. To send by paypal to our ministry fund, send using "pay for goods and services" to
2) Xoom, a subsidiary of Paypal is a little more effiecient because it sends money from bank account to bank account for a $3 (usd) fee and is free for transfers over $1,000 (usd). Xoom is fast- often only taking 1 business day. Contact us through email or Facebook for banking information.
3) Western Union money transfer can be done by sending to the children's home founder, Mallik Arjuna Rao:
MIDDLE NAME :-ARJUNA
LAST NAME :-RAO
PIN CODE 522329
4) GoFundMe and DonorSee crowd fundraising campaigns... These accounts are managed by our USA associate, John McLain. These campaigns are not the most efficient because GFM and DS take a percentage of the donation, but they are an option and are a great resource to share with your friends and family via social media or email.
5) US check or other- If you don't like the idea of sending money by internet, etc, contact John McLain by email, phone, or FACEBOOK +1 (208)-827-1488.
801 Dewey Ave
Orofino, Idaho 83544
He can also connect you with other ministry associates in Canada.
US TAX BENEFIT- Two options for tax credit for contributions:
First would be to click the yellow "Donate" button on the top and bottom of this page, which will direct you to give through paypal. This can be a one-time gift or you can set up a recurring monthly gift. You can print your own receipts for tax purposes.
Second would be to write a check to Covenant House Christian Center (John McLain's church) which makes contributions to this ministry. Then mail the check to John, or the church (make a note in the memo that the check is for India Mission)
Covenant House Christian Center
12517 Hartford Ave
Orofino, ID 83544
1 (208) 476-3803